Lincoln 18V Replacement Battery 3.0Ah for Lincoln 1801, 1842, 1844, 1444, 1442
Lincoln 18V Replacement Battery 3.0Ah for Lincoln 1801, 1842, 1844, 1444, 1442
Powerextra 18V 3000mAh Replacement Battery for Lincoln Lube Cordless Powerluber
- Battery Type: NiCAD | Voltage: 18V | Capacity: 3000mAh.
- Compatible with Lincoln 1801, 1842, 1844, 1444, 1442
- Product Type:Replacement Battery (Brand New) Dimension: 8.5 x 6.1 x 3.5 inches, Weight: 2pounds
- 100% Compatible with original manufacturer equipments and chargers.
Replace OEM Part Number: Lincoln 1801, 1842, 1844, 1444, 1442
Battery Type: NiCAD
1 * 3.0Ah Battery For Lincoln 18V Power Luber Grease Gun
1 * User Manual
- Read thoroughly handling instructions before use.
- Do not disassemble nor throw into fire.
- Charging room temp: 10℃~40℃.
Advantages of Battery
- This is a kind of rechargeable battery. You can carry it anywhere anytime, convenient to use. And it has no memory effect. Can be charged or discharged as needed without loss of capacity.
- The functions are the same as the original products.
- Uses the highest quality cells, safe with rapid-charge technology while providing overcharge and overdischarge protection to increase the life of the battery.
Ask a Question
Just get in touch, and we’ll try our best to respond within one business day.
Send an E-mail to Customer Support directly: firstname.lastname@example.org.
WHAT ARE POWEREXTRA'S SHIPPING OPTIONS?
Each order from Powerextra is shipped from the United States and will be delivered by standard shipping with an estimated delivery time of 7-14 business days.
Which countries do you ship to?
We can ship to the United States only.
Domestic Shipping For United States
Orders over $30
Free standard shipping
Orders under $30
Standard shipping charge of $5
Delivery areas within the U.S.
Powerextra website supports delivery to most areas of the United States. We cannot deliver to the following areas:
- American Samoa
- Marshall Islands
- Northern Mariana Islands
- Puerto Rico
- U.S. Virgin Islands
- Armed Forces Americas
- Armed Forces Europe
- Armed Forces Pacific
Thank you for your understanding.
1) Standard Shipping is not available for P.O. Boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
2) After the order has been paid, the warehouse needs 1-3 business days to process your order. You will receive a notification once your order has been shipped.
3) If you place more than one order, you may get multiple deliveries. We'll send you a shipping confirmation email for each order, so you'll know exactly what to expect and when to expect it.
4) In most cases, the package will be delivered within the estimated time of arrival. However, the actual delivery date may be affected by weather conditions and other external factors. Please refer to the tracking information for the most accurate delivery date.
5) If there is any shipping issue with your package, you must contact Customer Support within 30 days of placing your order.
How would Powerextra ship my order?
USPS and UPS are our logistics partners to ship out Powerextra products. we will choose the carrier that we think works best for our customers.
How do I check the status of my order?
Once your order is picked up by the carrier at our warehouse, we will send you a shipment tracking update email with the estimated delivery date and tracking number.
I ordered more than one item. Will they all be delivered at the same time?
We try to make sure all your items reach you at the same time. Sometimes our products are not always sent together since different shipping options can be used,depending on the product. Once an item has been shipped,you will receive a shipment notification email.
Why is there no tracking update?
If your order is still under the estimated delivery time frame, kindly wait patiently. Once this process has been completed, you will see tracking updates.
If your order has not been updated for a long time and is overdue, you may contact the shipping courier or contact us for help.
Can I change the delivery address of my package after it has been shipped out?
Unfortunately, we cannot change the shipping address once the product is in transit.
What do I need to do when the product I received is different from the one I ordered?
Please contact customer support at email@example.com.
Delivered but Not Received
All product deliveries are arranged by the logistics company. If the tracking information shows "delivered" but you have not received your package, please contact USPS or UPS promptly.
You can also contact us or chat with us online if you have any questions.
Warranty & Return
Powerextra's warranty and return policy clarifies the rights and obligations of users with respect to the products you purchase, including important limitations and exclusions.
For all products purchased on Powerextra's website, Powerextra's customers are guaranteed the quality of their products for up to 12 months in all cases.
Limited to Original Consumer Buyer
The warranty on Powerextra's product is limited to the original consumer purchaser and is not transferable to any subsequent owner.
Powerextra's warranty does not apply to:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase.
- Damage caused by misuse ther faulty parts.(including static discharge)
- Improper installation.
- Damaged by yourself.
- Purchase the product by mistake.
- Neglect, accident or modification, which have been soldered or altered during assembly.
- Complimentary products.
Feel free to contact our customer service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We offer a 30-day no-hassle money back guarantee. This only applies to products purchased directly from Powerextra. For all products purchased from Amazon, ebay or other resellers, please contact the retailer or distributor you purchased from directly and follow their return policy.
Return DOA (Dead on Arrival) Item
Any products, dead on arrival (incorrect usage excluded) within 5 days after delivery or 30 days after shipment if the delivery date is not traceable (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email).
In this case, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
- The photos of original POWEREXTRA package with front and back sides;
- The photos or video of the defective item;
- The photos, video or screenshot showing the malfunction of the defective item.
Return Defective Item
If your product (only for items without Special Warranty terms in the product description and physical damage or incorrect use excluded) turns out to be defective:
Upon being returned, the defective item will be refunded or replaced for free. The products get damaged (physical damages and damages caused by incorrect usage excluded) within 30 days after shipment (The order shipment date and order notification are provided to you by email). Customer may mail the products back to us. Full refund or replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you upon receipt of shipping proof (available tracking number or a screen shot of shipping receipt).
After returning the defective product, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
- Photos of the front and back of the packaging envelope or box;
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defective item;
- Photo, video, screenshot, or description of the defect or defective area.
Return Incorrect Item Received
If the item you received is completely different from the one you ordered, please contact us at email@example.com and provide us the picture proof of the error. If return is necessary, replacement plus shipping cost reimbursement will be issued to you on receipt of return proof. Please be sure that the incorrect item you return is in the original package and the merchandise is in the same condition in which it was received.
After receiving the incorrect product, please kindly provide us with proof as below:
- The photos or video of the incorrect item;
- The photos, video or screen shot showing the malfunction of the defective item.
- Customers shall contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org before returning any item. Powerextra will not be responsible for returned items without notifying us in advance.
- Please remember to include a note in your package indicating the following details: your order number; SKU numbers returned and quantity; A short description of the problem of the defective item. This note will help expedite the processing time for you.
- Please keep all packaging material and partial shipment note as they’re needed for returns. After mailing back the products, please be sure to provide us the tracking number of the returned package, if there is no tracking number available, a picture of shipping receipt is necessary. If neither of them can be provided, Powerextra might have to hold processing for you until the package arrived.
- We will proceed with replacementin 20 business days after confirming that the defective item is received at our warehouse. The final resolution is subject to the availability of the replacement items.